Advanced Search is an excellent way for you to find photos using a variety of filters.
You can easily access this feature by searching any keyword on your Flickr App's search page. After the results appear, you can tap the Advanced Search icon in the top-right corner.
Note: this feature is currently available on the iOS App.
Using Advanced Search
- Search any keyword on your Flickr App’s search page.
- Once the results appear, tap the advanced search icon in the top right corner.
- Select desired filter options from the list | tap Apply.
- To clear the filters, tap the advanced search button again | tap Clear all.
Note: Your photos and photos from people you follow will be displayed separately from everyone’s photos.
Advanced Search Filters
- SafeSearch - Enable or disable SafeSearch.
- Sort by - Sort the search result by relevance, interestingness, date uploaded, or date taken.
- Date - Search for photos by date taken or uploaded specifically, or refine an existing search by date. To search for photos by date, choose a date range or a specific day from the picker.
- License - Select what types of licensed content you want to see.
- Search in - Limit the search by only tags or include the description and title.
- Color - Use the color options to show photos with a specific color.
- Photo style - Select a preferred photography style of your choice.
- Content type - Refine by Photos, Videos, or both.
- Photo orientation - Select from portrait, landscape, square, and panorama.