With the Flickr app you can add your photos to groups or remove them if necessary.
Add a photo to groups
- Tap on the photo. | Tap the Info icon.
- If the photo is not in any groups, tap on the + Add Group or the Pencil icon. If the photo is already in a group, you’ll only see the Pencil icon.
- Select the group/s to add the photo to.
- iOS: Tap Submit. | Tap Done.
Android: Tap Next. | Tap Okay.
Remove a photo from groups
- Tap the photo. | Tap the Info icon.
- iOS: Under the Groups section, tap on X for the group/s you want the photo removed from. | Tap Remove.
Android: Tap on the Pencil icon. | Deselect all the groups where you want the photo removed. | Tap Next. | Tap Okay.
Note: Make sure that the privacy settings of the photo match the type of group you're sharing it with: "public," "friends," or "family."