Get in on the conversation, or start your own discussion. By engaging with the Flickr community, you'll be able to find like-minded photographers and maybe you'll learn a trick or two in the process!
Post a new topic
- Choose Start a discussion.
- Enter a title and what you want to discuss.
- Click Start Topic.
Reply to a topic
- From any discussion, enter your reply at the bottom.
- Press Post Reply.
Add an inline photo to your post
You can add inline photos to your post by adding the URL of the photo in square brackets. You can find the URL in your browser's address bar.
Here's how it would look in your post: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/186010743@N07/51054591196/in/dateposted-public/]
And how the image will display in the discussion thread:
Delete your topic or reply
- Select the discussion to open it.
- Hover over the topic or post, then press the Delete icon.
- On the box that pops up, press Delete.