If the Flickr app freezes or acts sluggish, follow the instructions below to force close and restart the app to refresh its active memory use.
Force Close the app
- Double press the Home button on older iPhones, or swipe up on an iPhone X or later.
- Swipe up on the Flickr app preview to close it.
- Re-launch the app and attempt to reproduce the issue.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Application Manager or Apps.
- Find and tap the Flickr app.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Re-launch the app.
Clear App Cache
- Go to your profile page.
- Tap the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Trash your cache.
- Tap OK.
You can typically clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone. For further assistance, contact your device manufacturer.