If you suddenly notice that images from Flickr are broken on your web browser or they're not loading while the rest of the web page does, it's probably one of a few causes:
- Images from our image servers (staticflickr.com, farm1.staticflickr.com, or subsequent farms) have accidentally been blocked in your browser.
- A firewall (either software and hardware-based) is keeping them out.
- You're viewing from a network that blocks images from our server (like a company or school).
We have some quick troubleshooting options you can try to help you identify what might be causing the issue:
Starting with the basis:
- Reboot your network router
- Restart your device
- Clear your browser cookies.
- Clear your browser cache.
If the above steps do not work for you, we may need to dig a little deeper:
- Turn off your browser add-ons - Some add-ons (like ad blocking extensions) may block images. The Mozilla Firefox site has a comprehensive troubleshooting guide which can be very useful when dealing with browser add-on and profile problems.
- Use another supported browser - If you can see the images in the second browser, the first one might just need to be restarted. If you can't see images in the second browser either, perhaps it's a firewall issue.