There are a couple of different methods to adding or removing content from a Flickr album while logged into an account on a web browser.
From the Photo Page
- Select the item you are wanting to add to an album to open the photo page.
- Add content: Select Add to album | select the album and a blue tick will appear | select Done.
- Remove content: Hover over the album | select the X.
Via the Camera Roll
- Hover over You | select Camera Roll.
- Select the items you wish to add to an album.
- Select Add to album.
- Add content: Select the album and a blue tick will appear | select Done.
- Remove content: Select on the album that has the blue tick applied | select Done.
- Hover over You | select Albums.
- Select any album to open it.
At the top, select Edit in Organizr.
- Add content: Drag items from bottom into the album.
- Remove content: Drag items from album to the bottom.
- Select Save.
Using the Flickr app? See instructions here: Organize photos and videos into albums in the Flickr app.
- Removing a photo from an album only removes it from that particular album grouping. To learn how to delete content from your account entirely, read more here.
- Deleting all of the items from within an album will automatically remove the album from your account.