If someone was added to your group by mistake, or they're not following the group's rules, you can remove them.
- Hover over You, select Groups.
- Select the group you administer.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Select Manage your Members.
- Select the Members tab.
- Press Remove beside the member you're removing.
- Optional, check the box to also remove the member's images from your group.
- Press Remove again to confirm.
Alternatively, you can remove a member through the group pool itself:
- Click on the three dot menu on the top right-hand corner of the photo of the member you want to remove
- Select Remove User from the group or Remove User and their photos from the group
Note: if you would like to prevent the member from joining your group again, follow these steps using the Ban option instead.