Looking to share some of your photos with only a select group of close contacts? Marking someone you follow as a "friend" or as "family" lets you easily share with just that group of people, instead of everyone.
- Click on “Following” to the right of your profile photo.
- Find the person you want to add as a friend, or family member from within the list.
- Go across to the final column titled “You list them as…” and click Edit.
- Check the box next to “Also mark as a Friend” and/ or “Also mark as Family”.
- Click OK.
- View the profile of the person you wish to add as a friend, or family member.
- Click the three dot menu ... .
- Under "Mark as:" choose Friend and/or Family.
Once a fellow Flickr member is marked as a "friend" or "family" member, they'll be able to see the content with that specified privacy settings. Learn how to change your photos' privacy settings.
Note: At this time, you cannot mark a contact within the Flickr app. You need to be logged into your account via a web browser on your device.