What is NIPSA?
NIPSA stands for "Not In Public Site Areas." When your images are hidden from search, they're marked as NIPSA and won't show up in public areas on Flickr, but they'll still show up in your Photostream.
Reasons your photos are marked as NIPSA:
- Your account is hidden from public searches.
- Your account is not in line with the Community Guidelines. (In this case, you'll need to moderate your content.)
Unhide your account from public searches:
- Go to your account's privacy settings.
- Click Edit next to "Hide your stuff from public searches."
- Uncheck all the checkboxes that apply.
- Click Save.
You can also add or remove your photos from public searches in Organizer:
- Hover over You.
- Click Organize.
- Select the photos you would like to update and drag them into the editing window.
- Click Permissions.
- Click Hide/Show in Public Searches.