What is NIPSA?
NIPSA stands for "Not In Public Site Areas." When your items are hidden from searches, they're marked as NIPSA and they won't show up in public areas on Flickr (apart from your Photostream).
Reasons your photos are marked as NIPSA:
- Your account is hidden from public searches.
- Your account is not in line with the Community Guidelines. (In this case, you'll need to moderate your content.)
Unhide your account from public searches:
- Go to your account settings.
- Click on Privacy & Permissions.
- Under Global Settings you will see the following settings:
‘Hide your stuff from public searches’ | click Edit.
- Uncheck all of the checkboxes that apply.
- Click Save.
You can also add or remove your photos from public searches in Organizer:
- Hover over You | click Organize.
- Select the photos you would like to update and drag them into the editing window.
- Click Permissions.
- Click Hide/Show in Public Searches.