Group administrators have the ability to update the group's look, adjust its settings, and manage its members.
Update your group cover photo or group icon
Your cover photo and group icon represents what your group is about. Pick any safe, public photo.
- Mouse over your cover photo or group icon, click the Edit icon.
- Choose a photo from the pool, then press Select.
- Optionally, drag the image to set the position.
- Press Save.
Adjust your group's settings
Access your group settings by choosing Administration on the top of the group page.
About your group
Update your group info so it's easier to find.
Indicate if you're allowing "moderate" or "restricted" content.
Add or remove keywords to make your group more searchable.
Your group icon
Update the group icon image (see steps above).
Flickr web address
Create a permanent, unique URL for your group. (Please note: A personalized Group URL cannot be changed once set.)
Name / URL / Description
Change the group name or description.
Add an external website's URL.
Rules and moderation
Change how others interact with your group.
Moderating your group
- Set group rules.
- Set safety levels.
- Make a public group private (note: this action is irreversible).
- Change what non-members can see.
- Switch between "open" or "invite only".
- Require members to agree to group rules before joining.
- Set or opt out of limiting the number of groups a photo can be submitted to.
Delete your group
You can delete your group, as long as you're the admin and last member of the group. Learn how.