There are two ways to buy Flickr Prints using your desktop computer or mobile web browser.
Please note: this feature is not available in the mobile app.
1. When viewing an individual photo:
- Underneath the photo, click the cart icon in the lower right-hand corner of the photo page
- You’ll be taken to a Buy This Photo page to pick your print options
2. Pick from your Photostream or Albums:
- Click Prints in the navigation bar
- Click Prints & Wall Art
- Pick your photo from either Photostream or Albums
- Click Buy Prints at the bottom of the window to be taken to different product categories.
- Paper Prints: Choose from a variety of sizes including square or panoramic. Available finishes are Glossy, Lustre or Metallic.
- Wall Art: Ready to hang products in a variety of finishes that vary from traditional Canvases to more modern Metals.
- Desk Art: Includes vendor-specific options such as flat- and curved-metal prints.
- Keepsakes: Includes mugs, buttons, and more.
- The availability of product types depends on the professional lab that services your area.
- Editing your photo should be completed before adding it to your cart.
Looking to add multiple photos? Learn how here.