Discover the wonder and beauty of Flickr from the comfort of your home! Flickr for Apple TV allows you to explore and showcase yours and the community's photos on a seamless stream right from your TV. It’ll be the one piece of artwork you can change and keep relevant with a simple press of a button.
View your own photos
- Sign in to Flickr for AppleTV.
- Visit the "Your Flickr" page to view your profile.
- Select the Photos icon.
- Press your remote's center button.
Toggle through all your photos or just public ones with the View Public and View All buttons.
View a user’s profile
- Scroll to a thumbnail image.
- Press and hold your remote's center button for 2 seconds.
View a photo's details
- When you see a photo that you like, open the photo in full screen.
- Press your remote's down key to see the photo's title, description, and comments.
Search for photos and profiles
Search lets you find interesting people, photos, or groups. Start typing in your search and we'll automatically suggest relevant topics for you to browse or create slideshows and screensavers from.