Use Flickr to explore breathtaking photos from all over the world, meet cool photographers, and share your own experiences. Here's what you need to know to get familiar with the Flickr app.
Your mobile command center, the profile lets you see and edit all of your content, settings, and groups.
Manage content in the Camera Roll
View and organize everything you've ever uploaded to Flickr. Use the slider on the right to scroll to any date in the blink of an eye.
- Change who can see your photos or videos.
- Create new albums and move content into them.
- Edit photos in a non-destructive way.
- Share photos or videos.
- Delete photos or videos.
Browse your content
Swipe left to right to check out different types of content.
- Camera Roll - See your public and private uploads.
- Public - See just your public facing content.
- Albums - Dive into your albums.
- Faves - Scroll through all the items you've faved on Flickr.
- Groups - Check out photos from your groups' pool.
Adjust your settings
Edit your profile info or access your settings to customize the app. Here are some examples:
- Automatically back up your photos and videos.
- Get notified if someone interacts with you on Flickr.
- Update your default upload settings.
- Turn SafeSearch on or off.
Check out your contacts' and groups' latest uploads and fave or comment on ones you like. If the owner allows it, you can even save, share, or add their content to a group.
Put on your adventure hat and explore the most popular new additions to the Flickr universe.
Discover new faves
When you've finished catching up on your contacts' latest activity, you can always search for new photos, people, or common interest groups! Learn how to search Flickr.
Upload on the go
Capture the moment with Flickr or pick photos and videos you've already taken, then share it with the world! Learn how to upload to Flickr.