Get the best out of Flickr in the palm of your hand. Explore breathtaking photos, connect with photographers, and share your own experiences on the go.
Address issues you're having
Sometimes things don't go as smoothly as we'd like, but you can often fix most issues you encounter.
Learn how to use the app
Here's what you need to know to get familiar with the Flickr app.
Upload to Flickr - backup and capture photos
You can automatically back up your photos and videos to Flickr or manually upload them.
- Auto upload - Back up all of your photos and videos automatically and privately, so that only you can see them. Learn how it works.
- Manual upload - Capture new memories or pick photos and videos you've already taken, then share it with the world! Learn how.
Camera Roll - edit, share, or save your photos
Camera Roll, in your Profile , gives you instant access to everything you've ever uploaded to Flickr.
- Everything is sorted by date taken (newest first).
- Scroll down to see the timeline , on the right. Use it to jump to any date.
- Download items you've uploaded by tapping the Share icon , then tap Save.
Here are some other cool things you can do:
- Change what you want to be private or public
- Edit photos
- Share photos or videos
- Delete photos or videos
Albums - organize your photos and see faves
The app lets you create albums and add or remove photos and videos to them. Learn how.
Groups - join, discuss, or share
You can enjoy the basic Flickr group photo features from the app.
- Find groups from Search .
- Become a group member by tapping Join.
- Access your joined groups from the Profile .
- Use the group discussion feature to start a conversation or make a comment.
- Add photos to your groups by tapping the Share icon and then Add to Group.
Explore photos - your contacts and popular
Tap the Feed to see photos from groups or people you follow, or tap Search to explore the most popular new additions in the Flickr universe.
- Tap Fave to like a photo and add it to your "Favorites" (located in your Albums).
- Tap the Comment icon to let the photographer know your thoughts.
- Tap the Search and enter your search terms to find something specific.
Settings - notifications, upload options, and SafeSearch
Access your settings, from the Profile , to customize Flickr.
- Get notified if someone interacts with you on Flickr.
- Update your default upload settings.
- Turn SafeSearch on or off.
Set your prefs - Learn about your app options.