If your Flickr app isn't working on your Android device, these troubleshooting tips can help you solve the problem and get it working again.
Update the app - Make sure you're using the latest version of the app you're having problems with.
App functionality problems
App is slow, freezes, or crashes
Complete each step before moving to the next one:
- Update your device's operating system to the latest version.
- Clear your app data and cache.
- Force stop and restart the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Contact your device manufacturer for steps to fix app issues on your specific device.
Feature unavailable on a mobile device
Some Flickr features are only available in the desktop browser version. If you can't find a feature you're looking for in a Flickr app, check out Flickr on a desktop computer or laptop.
Sign in problems
Review your app permissions
App permissions are the settings that allow apps to connect to other information on your device. It's a good idea to review permissions for Android apps to make sure they're enabled.