Flickr app uses different permissions on your mobile device to deliver their service. Here's how you can see which permissions the Flickr app needs.
See permissions before installing an app
- Open the Google Play Store .
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Search icon .
- In the search field, enter Yahoo.
- Tap the name of any Yahoo app.
- Tap Install.
Success! A screen appears with a list of permissions the app needs.
See permissions after installing an app
- Go to your device's "Home" screen.
- Press your device's Menu button | tap Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager.
- Tap the app icon for the app you want to review.
- Go to the "Permissions" section.