Currently, the Flickr Widget can be installed on iOS 14 devices with the latest version of the Flickr iOS app installed (version 14.6 or later).
To add the widget to your iPhone’s home screen, please take the following steps:
- Tap and hold on a blank area of your phone's home screen.
- Once the icons begin shaking, tap the + icon in the top right or left corner of the screen.
- Use the search bar to type in ‘Flickr’ to pull up the app, or scroll through the widget options until you find the Flickr widget.
- Tap the Flickr icon.
- Choose the small, medium or large size widget to add to your home screen. You can swipe left and right to see all three options and how they will appear on your home screen.
- Tap Add Widget, then tap Done in the upper right corner of the home screen.
Want to see it in action? Check out a video of our team installing the Flickr Widget here.