It's easy to delete photos and videos when logged into your Flickr account on a web browser.
Note: deleted photos aren't recoverable. For this reason, we recommend keeping an offline backup of your content. After a photo is deleted, all of the metadata and comments associated with it are removed from the server. If you delete a photo or video by accident, you will need to re-upload it to your account.
If you'd like to download all of your photos, including all of your data, go to your Flickr account settings and select Request My Flickr Data on the bottom right of the page.
Delete an Individual Photo or Video
- Click on the item you wish to delete.
- Click the Edit icon | Click Delete.
3. Click Delete to confirm.
Delete Multiple Photos or Videos
How to delete multiple photos or videos using Organizr
1. Hover over You | Click Organize.
2. Drag and drop the content to the batch area or select all the content in an album
3. Click Edit photos | Click Delete.
4. You will then see the following warning | Click Delete.
5. Click YES, GO AHEAD | Click Confirm.
How to delete multiple photos or videos using Camera Roll
- Hover over You | Click Camera Roll.
- Select individual items by clicking on them, or click Select All to choose all the photos for a specific day.
- Click Delete to permanently remove photos from your account.
Note: Deleting an album will not delete the photos it contains. You can use the steps listed above to delete all of the photos within the album.
Other related articles: