It's easy to delete photos and videos when logged into your Flickr account on a web browser.
Please note, deleted photos aren't recoverable. For this reason, we recommend keeping an offline backup of your content. After a photo is deleted, all of the metadata and comments associated with it are removed from the server. If you delete a photo or video by accident, you will need to re-upload it to your account.
If you'd like to download all of your photos, including all of your data, go to your Flickr account settings and select Request My Flickr Data on the bottom right of the page.
Delete an Individual Photo or Video
- Click on the photo or video you wish to delete.
- Click the Edit icon then select Delete.
3. Click Delete to confirm.
Delete Multiple Photos or Videos
How to delete multiple photos or videos using Organizr
1. Hover over You in the top left-hand corner and select Organize.
2. Drag and drop the content to the batch area or select all the content in an album
3. Click Edit photos in the top left-hand corner and click Delete.
4. You will then see the following warning. Click Delete.
5. Click YES, GO AHEAD, then click it again to confirm.
How to delete multiple photos or videos using Camera Roll
- Hover over You in the top left-hand corner and select Camera Roll.
- Select individual photos by clicking on them, or click Select All to choose all the photos for a specific day.
- Click Delete to permanently remove photos from your account.
Other related articles: