Use the tips below to fix common login problems with the Flickr App.
“Oops, something went wrong” error message.
This might be a connectivity issue, please make sure you have a stable internet connection and try again. If you still see this error, please contact our Support team and we will be happy to help.
This indicates that the email address entered is incorrect. Below are a few common causes:
- You may be trying to log in with the wrong or not a primary email address.
- The account you're trying to log in to has been deleted.
- The confirmation process was not completed when creating the account.
Getting an "invalid" error is an indication that the password being entered is somehow incorrect. Below are a few common causes:
- Your fields might be automatically filled in with outdated information from your password manager. To address this, make sure you're entering your password directly from your keyboard.
- The first letter of your password might be auto-capitalized leading to an invalid password.
- There might be unwanted spaces in your password. To prevent this, try manually entering the password rather than using copy & paste.
If you still get an invalid password or you're not sure you're using the correct password, tap “I forgot my password” to receive a password reset email.
Didn't find an answer to your question here or you’re experiencing other types of errors? Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help.