Your Flickr content is available for download at any time.
Download Individual Pictures & Videos in your Account
- Hover over You, select Camera Roll.
- Click the items you’d like to select for download (maximum 500).
- Once items are selected, click Download at the bottom of your screen, then Create Zip File.
- Once your .zip files are created, you will receive notifications to both your FlickrMail and your Flickr login/contact email containing a link to download your files.
- Hover over You, select Albums.
- Hover over the album you’d like to download, and click the download icon that appears on the thumbnail; Create .zip file (500 photo limit also applies to albums).
- Once your .zip files are created, you will receive notifications to both your FlickrMail and your personal Flickr contact email containing a link to download your files.
Download All your Content (Flickr Data)
- Click your profile photo in the top right corner, select Settings.
- Under Your Flickr Data, click the blue button that says Request My Flickr Data.
- Once your .zip files are created, you will receive notifications to both your FlickrMail and your personal Flickr login/contact email containing a link to download your files. Links to your .zip files can also be found back in your account settings under “Your Flickr Data”.
Keep in mind that links to the requested data are time sensitive and will expire, so check your email and FlickrMail notifications regularly to see if your files are available for download. If your files have already expired, you always have the option to request the data again as long as you haven’t deleted the content from your Flickr account.
Compiling your Flickr Data could take a few hours, or a few weeks, depending on the amount of content in your account. Please note that the EXIF data for your photos will be compiled in a separate JSON file. More information about that is available here.
Download Photos or Albums That Another Member Has Posted
You can also download photos & videos from other members if they have given permission.
- To download a single photo: click on the photo, and then click on the download arrow and select the desired size. Save the image to your desktop.
- To download an album: while viewing the member’s profile, click on Albums, hover over the desired album and click the download arrow OR click on the album and then click the download arrow under the album name.