Everything's sorted by the date and time that the photo was taken on or uploaded to Flickr. Logged out users see photos in order of “date uploaded” by default. Logged in users can toggle between “date uploaded” and “date and time photo was taken” in their Photostream settings, and this will apply to all Photostreams they view.
Change your sort order
Important - Anyone visiting your Photostream sees everything sorted by date uploaded by default. You can't change this view for them, but they can toggle to date taken on their own.
- Hover over You, click Photostream.
- Click Date taken or Date uploaded, above your photos.
- A drop-down menu appears.
- Click how you'd like to sort your Photostream.
Change the date taken or date uploaded
Edit a single photo
- Click any photo to open it.
- Hover over the "Taken on" date, select the Edit icon .
- Modify the "Date Posted On" date.
- Click Save.
Edit multiple photos
- Hover over You | select Organize.
- Drag your photos into the batch area.
- Edit the date:
- 1 at a time - Double-click a photo and click Dates to make your edits.
- All at once - Click Edit dates, then make your edits.