Are your photos not showing in search results? Not to worry! We'll show you what to do.
- Upload five or more public photos to your account.
- Turn off your default "hide from search" settings for new photos.
- Use Organizr to ensure existing photos are searchable:
- Mouse over You, then select Organize.
- Drag and drop photos into the batch area.
- Click Permissions | Hide/show in public searches.
- Uncheck Hide these items from public searches.
- Click Change.
- Before photos are searchable or shareable, Flickr staff must moderate the account.
- Add accurate tags and descriptions to your photos so they're easier to find.
New to the Flickr community? Consider placing your content in the appropriate category (safe, moderate, or restricted) so it's correctly filtered.