There are two ways in which you can change your album cover.
- Hover over You | select Organize.
- Click the Albums & Collections tab.
- Double-click your album.
- Drag any photo to the thumbnail in the top-left.
- Click Save.
- Hover over You | select Albums.
- Double-click on your album.
- Click on the Edit icon in the top-right corner of the current album cover (it looks like a pencil).
- Click on your photo | click Select.
Note: If the album contains public photos, you will be required to select a public photo as the album cover. If you choose a non-public photo, a new cover will automatically replace it.