It's always a good idea to update your password regularly, and to make sure it's unique from other passwords you use. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it for a fresh start.
Note you should never share your password with anyone.
Change your Password
1. Click on your profile picture and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to the Personal Information tab.
3. On the right-hand side under Account you can change your password.
4. Click Edit your Password
5. Enter your old password, and the new one.
6. Make sure the new password has 12+ characters and no leading spaces
7. Click on Change your Flickr password.
Reset a Forgotten Password
1. Go to the sign in page.
2. Enter the primary email address of your Flickr account.
3. Click Next.
4. Select Forgot password? under the Sign in button.
5. Press Send email.
If you can’t remember your email address, please contact us.
Note: If you're not writing from the confirmed email on the account, we may ask verification questions about information on the account as part of this process.