Flickr is all about inspiration and positive interactions. If another member is ruining that experience for you, you can block them from adding comments, notes, tags to your profile and stop them from contacting you through FlickrMail.
Once blocked, they also won't be able to add your photos to galleries or mark them as their Faves.
Block a member from their profile
- From the members profile, click the three dot menu located on the cover photo.
- Select block [member's name].
- Select block again on the confirmation window.
Block a member through your notifications
- Click on the Bell icon to open notifications.
- Select the ‘…’ more options icon to the right of the notification.
- Click on Block ___.
- Confirm by clicking Block.
Unblock a member
- Hover over You and select People.
- Click List.
- Click Your Block List.
- Under the name you want to unblock, click Remove block?
- Select Please confirm that you want to remove your block on ___.
- Click Remove Block.
- Click OK.