Finding out that someone put your private images or videos online without your consent can be devastating. Here are some resources to help you take action and get the support you might need.
If you feel as though your physical safety, or the safety of another person may be in jeopardy, we suggest that you contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
- Go to the Flickr website on your computer (not on your mobile device).
- At the bottom of the page that contains the photo or video, click Report abuse.
- Select There’s an image of me I want removed.
- Select Intimate content posted without my consent.
- Continue to contact form.
- Under “What can we help you with today?” select Trust and Safety.
- Enter your email address and fill out the rest of the form.
- In the “Description” field, let us know that you appear in an intimate image or video without your consent and provide a link to the content on Flickr, as well as any additional details that may assist in our investigation. Please include your full name.
- Please submit a photo copy of your government issued ID so that we can match the name and photo to the content you are reporting (passport, driver's license, or state issued ID).
- Click Submit.
What happens to your ID?
We immediately delete copies of your photo ID to protect your privacy. Under no circumstances do we retain your documents for our files, and we would never sell or share this information with others.
Taking care of yourself during a difficult time is most important. We have resources to help you through this: