Flickr on the web is browser-based and works best with the newest version (excluding "beta") of the browsers listed below. Features may not work properly if you're using an older operating system (which can't be updated) or an outdated or unsupported browser. To get the latest update to your browser, follow any of the links below:
- Firefox - Get it for the first time or update your current version.
- Chrome - Get it for the first time or update your current version.
- Safari - Get it for the first time or update your current version.
- Edge - Comes pre-installed with Windows 10. Get the latest update.
- Internet Explorer - IE is no longer a supported browser.
If you're still having trouble loading Flickr pages using the latest version of your browser, try our steps to clear your cache, and review how to fix problems when Flickr isn't working properly.