Get in on the conversation, or start your own discussion. By engaging with the Flickr community, you'll be able to find like-minded photographers and maybe you'll learn a trick or two in the process!
Post a new topic
- Choose Start a discussion.
- Enter a title and what you want to discuss.
- Click Start Topic.
Reply to a topic
- From any discussion, enter your reply at the bottom.
- Press Post Reply.
Add an inline image to your post
You can embed your own image into your post and select what size you would like it to display.
- Hover over You | click on the image you wish to share.
- Click the Share icon.
- Click Embed.
- Pick a size.
- Copy the code | click the X.
- Paste the code into your post.
Here is how your image will display in the discussion thread depending on the size selected:
Note: The option to embed your image is only available if image downloading is changed to an option other than ‘only me’ in your account settings.
If you wanted to add an image that was uploaded by another Flickr member:
You can copy/ paste the URL of the image into square brackets. You can find the URL for the image in your browser's address bar.
Here's how it would look in your post: [www.flickr.com/photos/183718368@N06/50609757756]
And how the image will display in the discussion thread:
Note: Remember to credit the creator of the image in your post.
Delete your topic or reply
- Select the discussion to open it.
- Hover over the topic or post, then press the Delete icon.
- On the box that pops up, press Delete.