Bring originality and increase your exposure by contributing your own photos to a group’s photo pool.
If you're using the mobile app, check out this article for steps.
Add your photo to a group
1. Go to the group Overview page.
2. Select Add Photo.
3. Select any photo(s).
4. Click Add to group, then OK.
1. Go to any photo from your Photostream.
2. Below the image, click Add to group.
3. Select any group that you're a member of.
4. Select Done.
- Depending on group limits, you will be able to add one or multiple photos in a determined time frame.
- If you add your private photos to a group, fellow group members will be able to see it, comment on, and tag it too.
- If you have commenting disabled, fellow group members can still comment on the photos you added to the group.
- You can post your photo in up to 60 groups if you are a Pro member. Free accounts can post in up to 30 groups.
Invite a member's photo to a group
- Go to someone’s photo.
- Below the image, click Invite to group.
- Select the group.
- Select Done.
Remove your photo from a group
- Go to your group photo.
- Scroll down to the "This photo is in xx group" section.
- Hover over the group, click the X.