Bring originality and increase your exposure by contributing your own photos to a group’s photo pool.
If you're looking for the steps specific to our mobile App, check out this article.
Add your photo to a group
1. Go to the group Overview page.
2. Select Add Photo.
3. Select any photo or photos.
4. Click Add to group, then OK.
1. Go to any photo from your photostream.
2. Below the image, click Add to group.
3. Select any group that you're a member of.
4. Select Done.
- Depending on group limits you will be able to add one or multiple photos on a determined timeframe.
- If you add your private photos to a group, fellow members can still see, comment on, and tag them.
- If you have commenting disabled, fellow members of groups you added your photo to can still comment on them.
Invite a member's photo to a group
- Go to someone’s photo.
- Below the image, click Invite to group
- Select the group.
- Select Done.
Remove your photo from a group
- Go to your group photo.
- Scroll down to the "This photo is in xx group" section.
- Mouse over the group, click the X.