If your Flickr app isn't working on your device, these troubleshooting tips can help you solve the problem and get it working again.
Update the app
The Flickr app works best on the latest version of the software. Before trying any of the steps below check if you have the latest version of the app.
Make sure your device can connect to the internet before you try more complicated steps to fix app problems.
The app is slow, freezes, or crashes
When you force stop an app, it refreshes the active memory. Follow the instructions below to refresh its active memory use.
- Double press the Home button on older iPhones, or swipe up on an iPhone X or later
- Swipe up on the Flickr app preview to close it
- Re-launch the app and attempt to reproduce the issue
- Go to Settings
- Tap Application Manager or Apps
- Find and tap the Flickr app
- Tap Force Stop
- Re-launch the app and attempt to reproduce the issue.
If you're still having problems with the app after you restart the app, It's possible the app has become corrupt. Uninstall and reinstall the app to fix this problem.
Are you still having issues? Let us know here, we’re happy to help!