In this article you can find high-resolution files of the Flickr logo and other assets, as well as the guidelines for using them.
- Our full-color logo looks best on white backgrounds.
- The monochrome versions of our logo look great on colored backgrounds and on photographs. Use your judgment to make it look nice.
- The Flickr dots should be used if there is a lack of space or proportional to the logo.
In order to use these images, you must follow these rules:
- Do not use our logo in a manner that implies official endorsement from Flickr.
- Do not alter the logo in any way (dimensions, color, overlay, stylize, etc.)
If we see the logo used improperly, we will reach out to ask for its immediate removal.