Term of Service, Guidelines & Safety Requirements
To maintain compliance with the Community Guidelines, members are responsible for moderating their own Flickr content. More information about the safety requirements can be found here.
We strive to make Flickr the safest community for photography enthusiasts. Our goal is to maintain an environment where Flickr users can create meaningful and safe experiences.
In order to do this, we’ve compiled a list of all things prohibited on our platform. Below you can find subjects we have a zero-tolerance policy for:
- Child abuse
- Child sexual abuse material
- Exposure (Non-consensual intimate images)
- Hate speech
- Nazi content
- Personally identifiable information (IDs, passports, addresses, etc.)
- Scatological or urinary nature
- Screenshots of private conversations
- Screenshots of webcam footage
- Sexual solicitation
If any of the content mentioned above is found on your account, your account will be terminated and we will not be providing any content that was previously uploaded.
If you're under the age of 18 you cannot:
- Make your profile public in Flickr
- View restricted or moderate content
- Join 18+ groups
If you're under the age of 16 you cannot:
- Create a Flickr account
- Purchase premium services
You can still browse and view images on Flickr without creating an account. However, depending on your location and local Terms (updated), content filters may prevent you from accessing some photos or groups.
Staying within the letter and spirit of these Terms & Guidelines is the best way to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for you and other members of the Flickr community.