Have you seen a photo you just have to know more about? Start a conversation by sending and receiving messages from within Flickr.
Access your FlickrMail Inbox
- Once logged in to your account using a browser, click on your Profile Photo in the top-right corner.
- Click on FlickrMail in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the message you want to read.
To delete a FlickrMail message:
- Click in the check box next to the message you would like to delete.
- Click Delete.
To compose a new message when you know the member’s username:
- Click Compose a new message.
- In the text box next to “To:” enter the member’s username.
Send a message to your followers or people you follow
- Navigate to your Profile Header.
- Click on Followers or Following.
- Click on the member’s username.
- Follow the steps listed below.
Send a message to anyone
- View the Profile Header of the person you want to send a message to.
- Click on the three dot menu ....
- Choose Send a message.
- Compose your message and click Send This.
Read received messages
- Click the Notifications icon.
- Click the subject link of the message.