Looking to share some of your photos with only a select group of close contacts? Marking someone you follow as a "friend" or as "family" lets you easily share with just that group of people, instead of everyone.
- Hover over You, select People, you'll be taken to this page.
- Click List.
- Click edit to the right of your follower's name.
- Select your preferred relationship.
- Click Ok.
- View the profile of the person you wish to add as a friend, or family member.
- Click the three dot menu ... .
- Under "Mark as:" choose Friend and/or Family.
Once a fellow Flickr member is marked as "friend" or "family", they'll be able to see the content with that specified privacy settings. Learn how to change your photos' privacy settings.
Note: These instructions apply to Flickr on the web, and are not applicable to the Flickr app.