To access your settings in-app, please see the steps below:
iOS | Android
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Tap the three dot menu icon.
Auto-Uploadr (Pro only)
As a Pro member, you can use the Auto-Uploadr to back up all the photos and videos on your device. They will be uploaded as "private," so only you can see them.
For more information, please see: About the Auto-Uploadr in the Flickr app
With notifications enabled, you'll get a push notification message whenever a member follows you, mentions you in a comment, adds a comment, or faves your content.
Privacy and safety
- Default privacy. Select the default privacy setting for the content you upload manually.
- Location privacy. Choose who can see the locations attached to your uploads.
- Safety level. Ensure your content is moderated. Review our safety levels article to learn more.
- SafeSearch filter. Choose how safe you want your search results to be.
- Import EXIF location data (Android). Select whether or not to include location data when you upload.
Use Native Video Camera (Android)
You can choose to use your device's camera app instead of the camera mode of the Flickr app when you shoot videos or photos.
More Flickr settings can only be viewed using a desktop browser.