On Flickr, you have two names: your real name and your display name.
Your real name will be displayed in a larger font. It will appear on your photos and when you comment on other members' photos. If your account is for business purposes, we recommend using your business name as your real name.
Your display name (username) is shown in smaller letters below your real name. It will be visible on your discussion posts.
Change your Name(s) on Flickr
- Log into your account on a web browser.
- Hover the mouse over You | select About to go to your Profile.
- Select the three-dot menu in your Profile header next to your name.
- Select "Edit profile info" from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Edit" next to your real name or username to customize them.
- Make the desired changes to your real name or username.
- After making the changes, select "Done" to save the modifications.
- If the name you’re entering is not being accepted, it is likely already in use by either another active or deleted Flickr account. Get creative and pick something unique!
- This action is not available within the Flickr app at this time.
Also, please be aware, these names are not your login credentials. To log in, you need to use an email address.