To check for non-public and/ or moderate or restricted content:
On a web browser:
- Hover over You | click Organize.
- At the bottom of the screen, next to Search click More Options.
- Change the dropdown from No privacy/ SafeSearch filter to Only show private content or Friends and Family or one of the SafeSearch filters.
Using the Flickr app on your mobile device:
- Tab Public.
- Swipe down to view the very top of your photostream.
- Tap Public View.
- Select Friends View or Family View.
Note: You can only filter for Friend and Family on the mobile app. To filter private, moderate or restricted content, you must do this via your web browser.
Once you have located the items…
If you need to update your privacy settings, please see the steps listed here: Change your privacy settings
If you need to update your safety levels, please see the steps listed here: Set the Safety Levels of Your Flickr Content or Account