At Flickr, you will have granular control over your experience with account settings. The following are all account settings that you can control, and a brief description of what each does.
How to Access Your Settings
- Click your Profile Photo in the upper-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Your Flickr account - See info about the account you're signed in to.
- Your safety level - Check the safety level Flickr staff has given you.
- Your Profile Photo - Change your Flickr avatar.
- Your screen name - Change the user name your account displays to others.
- Your profile - Change the info displayed on your profile.
- Your Flickr web address - See your web address or create one, if you haven't already.
- Your password - Change the login password for your Flickr account.
- Delete your Flickr account - Delete your account and all its photos and videos.
Privacy & Permissions
- Global settings - Adjust how much info you share with others.
- Defaults for new uploads - Adjust the settings applied to your new uploads.
- Content filters - Adjust your SafeSearch settings and what shows up in your searches.
Emails & Notifications
- Your contact email - Change how we contact you. **
- Emails we send to you - Pick what types of communications we send to you.
- Upload by Email options - View the email addresses you can auto-upload content to.
**Note: This is only for pre-migrated accounts. Once you migrate your account, you will only have one email for login and contact. Changing your email is temporarily disabled for migrated accounts. To change your email post-migration, please contact the Flickr Support Team
Sharing & Extended
- Social networks - Sync your Flickr account with social networks for easy sharing.
- Guest pass history - See your open list of guest passes and revoke them.
- Account Links - Link third party applications to your account.