If you want to delete your account but are unable to log in to it, please click here to go through our account recovery process.
Note: Once you delete your account, all of your photos and account content will be deleted, and we won't be able to recover them.
This action is only available via a web browser. You cannot delete your account in-app at this time. If you need to use a mobile device to delete an account, you can use a mobile browser to do so.
To delete your Flickr account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Flickr using a web browser.
- Click on your profile photo, then on Settings.
- Under the “Personal information” tab, click Delete your Flickr account.
- Read the important messages, then click OK-NEXT.
- You'll be prompted to enter your password to confirm your account deletion.
- Check Yes, I fully understand...
- Click DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Note: Public images from deleted accounts may still appear in third-party search engines, like Google. Learn more about search engine indexes.
Can't log in to your Flickr account?
If you are unable to log in to your Flickr account in order to delete it, please follow our guide below to go through our account verification process.