Personalize your Flickr profile or group with a photo of your choice. Easily change the photo as often as you like.
How to change your cover photo on a web browser
- Mouse over You.
- Click the three dot menu located on the cover photo.
- Select Change cover photo from the drop down menu.
- Select a photo from your Flickr account or upload a new one.
- Click Select.
- Drag the image into position.
- Click Save.
Note: Cover photos, whether for your own profile or a Flickr group, must be marked safe. If you choose a photo that is not suitable for all members of the Flickr community it will be removed and your account may be subject to deletion. Additionally, cover photos are limited to JPG files.
Due to the variety of devices used to view photos on Flickr, we do not have a recommendation for the size of your cover photo.
How to change your cover photo within the Flickr app
- Switch to the Camera Roll tab by tapping the Profile icon.
- On the top of the page, you will see your current profile photo.
- Tap the Profile Photo and you should see a dropdown list.
- Select Edit Cover Photo.
iOS: If you don’t see the option to edit your cover photo, you will need to make this change using a desktop computer.
You can change your Profile Photo by following the steps listed here.