Your Flickr profile photo is the primary icon that displays when others view your account.
How to change you profile photo on a web browser
There are two methods to change your profile photo when using a desktop web browser.
1. Click Settings.
2. Under the Profile section you will see your current profile photo. (Note: If the profile photo has never been changed, there may be a default camera icon in its place.)
4. Click the profile photo icon. You will be given the option to upload a new photo from your computer or select a new image from your Photostream or Albums.
The Profile Photo will be a small portion of the original image, so it’s best to select a photo that can be cropped to fit inside the circle.
Logged in from any Flickr page
1. Mouse over You | Click Photostream.
2. In the top left, click the profile photo icon. You will be given the option to upload a new photo from your computer or select a new image from your Photostream or Albums.
Note: Profile photos must be safe, acceptable to a global, public audience. If you choose to upload a photo that is not suitable for all members of the Flickr community it will be removed, and your account may be subject to deletion.
How to change your profile photo within the Flickr app
- Switch to the Camera Roll tab by tapping the Profile icon.
- On the top of the page, you will see your current profile photo.
- Tap the Profile Photo and you should see a dropdown list.
- Select Edit Profile Photo.
iOS: If you don’t see the option to edit your Profile Photo, you will need to make this change using a desktop computer.
You can change your Cover Photo by following the steps listed here.