You can create your very own Flickr web address by choosing an alias that will set your account apart.
- Click your Profile Photo.
- Click Settings.
- Locate "Your Flickr web addresses" in the Profile box
- Click Create your own memorable Flickr web address if it’s available. (If you've already chosen a web address, it will be shown here instead.)
- Enter your desired web address name.
- Click Preview.
- Click OK, LOCK IT IN.
You will have two addresses you can share with your friends, family, and other Flickr members:
- To share your Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/your_account_alias/
- To share your account Profile: http://www.flickr.com/people/your_account_alias/
Please note: Once you create your personalized Flickr URL, it cannot be changed. We recommend choosing something timeless and unique.