You can create your very own Flickr web address by choosing an alias that will set your account apart.
- Click your Profile Photo.
- Click Settings.
- Locate "Your Flickr web addresses" in the Profile box
- Click Create your own memorable Flickr web address if it’s available. (If you've already chosen a web address, it will be shown here instead.)
- Enter your desired web address name.
- Click Preview.
- Click OK, LOCK IT IN.
You will have two addresses you can share with your friends, family, and other Flickr members. For example, the Official Flickr account has the following URL addresses:
- To share the Photostream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/flickr/
- To share the account Profile: https://www.flickr.com/people/flickr/
Please note: Once you create your personalized Flickr URL, it cannot be changed. We recommend choosing something timeless and unique.