You have the opportunity to personalize your Flickr web address by selecting a unique alias that will distinguish your account from others.
Create a Personalized Flickr URL
- Hover the mouse over You | select About to go to your Profile.
- Locate the three-dot menu in your Profile header next to your name.
- Select Edit profile info from the drop-down menu.
- Select Create your own memorable Flickr web address. If you've already chosen a web address, it will be shown here instead.
- Enter your desired URL.
- Select Preview.
- Select OK, LOCK IT IN.
- If the URL you’re entering is not being accepted, it is likely already in use by either another active or deleted Flickr account. Get creative and pick something unique!
- Once you create your personalized Flickr URL, it cannot be changed. We recommend choosing something timeless.