The Organizr is a convenient way to perform bulk edits to your photos on Flickr, such as adding tags, adding descriptions and titles, and creating albums.
Accessing the Organizr
- Sign in to your Flickr account*
- Click on You
- Click on Organize
*Please note that this tool works best on desktop. If you’re on a mobile device, we recommend using the Camera Roll from the Flickr Android or iOS app.
Navigating the Organizr
Change your privacy settings of your photos:
- Drag and drop the images you want to privatize into the batch area
- Select Permissions, then Who can see, comment, tag?
- From here, you can select your preferred privacy settings, then click Change Permissions
- These settings will apply to all images that were placed in the batch area
Similar to the steps above you can edit photos, edit dates, add people, add tags, add photos to an album or send photos to a group.
You have a number of filter options that you can find on the bottom of the Organizr. Next to All your content you can unfold a menu by clicking on the small arrows. Here you can filter your content by:
- Your non-tagged content
- Your content not in a set
- Your geotagged content
- Your non-geotagged content
- Content uploaded by
Additionally, clicking on More Options next to the blue search button on the bottom of the page will give you the following filters:
- Full text
- Photos & videos
- Tags only
- People only
You can filter your content by privacy or safety filters in the No privacy/Safe search dropdown menu:
- Only show public content
- Only show content visible to friends
- Only show content visible to family
- Only show content visible to friends & family
- Only show private content
- Only show safe content
- Only show moderate content
- Only show restricted content
Filtering by date
In the lower right-hand corner you can also sort your photos by date:
- Date posted
- Date taken
Here's a screenshot where you can see all available filters at a glance:
The Organizr can really help you stay organized and update many photos at once. Try it out for yourself!