If you want to share some of your photos without making them publicly available, one option is to create a guest pass, which is a special link that allows recipients to view specific content.
Guest pass links do not require the recipient to have a Flickr account, and if you create one, you can revoke it at any time.
Note: Photos have to have their safety level set as safe in order for the guest pass to work.
Create a Guest Pass
- Click the Share icon when viewing a single photo, an album of photos, or from your Camera Roll.
- Copy and paste the link that is generated into an email, or FlickrMail message.
View and Manage Guest Passes
- Clicking your Profile Photo | click Settings.
- Choose Sharing & Extending.
- Click the View and manage all the guest passes you've sent out.
Note: If you want to disable a guest pass, you can click Expire next to the link on this page.