If you want to share some of your photos without making them publicly available, one option is to create a Guest Pass. Guest Passes are special links that allow recipients to view specific content.
Guest Pass links do not require the recipient to have a Flickr account, and if you create one, you can revoke it at any time.
Please note: Photos have to have their safety level set as safe in order for the guest pass to work.
Create a Guest Pass
- Click the share icon when viewing a single photo, an album of photos, or from your camera roll.
- Copy and paste the link that is generated into an email, or FlickrMail message.
View and Manage Guest Passes
- Head to your account settings by clicking your profile photo in the top right of the screen, then Settings.
- Choose Sharing & Extending.
- Click the View and manage all the guest passes you've sent out link.
4. Click Expire on any Guest Pass links you'd like to disable.